Create your own Happy Easter Images!
Easter is a special holiday! Firstly, the kids always have a blast, with chocolate everything, egg painting, treasure hunts, bunnies and more. It’s always a good time no matter what age you are. (Who doesn’t like chocolate?) Regardless of what you believe in Easter is a fun celebration that brings families and the communities together!
In this article, I will showcase a few Easter images to help you get in the festive season! Additionally, I will go through step by step on how to make special this season a little more special! Decorate your house, workplace or post on social media with beautiful easter images and greetings.
Want to improve your designs? Checkout:
Keep motivated by creating your own vision board. Checkout:
Creating Easter themed images are great for print, social media, add some creativity to your office or home or a little tag to put on your Easter chocolate gift and more! With Desygner options are endless, you can create images in different sizes, occasions, and styles.
It is so simple too!
Easter Images Tutorial
How to use Desygners' Placeholders and create a template from scratch
- Create your Desygner account by signing up directly, or with Facebook and Email. It only takes a few seconds!
- You can pick from any sizes or formats. For example purposes, I chose the Instagram Post.
- Create your favorite Easter template or you can also start from blank!
- Firstly, create your text by going to Text on the toolbar, pick your font, size, and colors.
- Change the background by going to Customize in the toolbar, then click on Patterns.
- Add an image placeholder by clicking “Image Placeholders” under the Customize toolbar.
- You can pick from a series of shapes and adjust the sizes.To upload:
- Click on the Image Toolbar and click on Upload, from here you can insert your own image.
To search for an image:
- Go to the Images toolbar and click on Search Images and click your favorite options!
- Pick/upload your desired image and drag it to the Image Placeholder
- Finally, you have created an image placeholder! So easy, right?
- Add a few (or a lot) of Stickers and Embellishments to bring your image to life!
See, it’s so easy to create beautiful and simple designs that will definitely make your Easter holidays even more festive!
Additionally, on behalf of everyone at Desygner we would love to wish you a happy Easter holiday no matter what you believe in, it’s always a great holiday when chocolate is involved!