We offer a realistically achievable OTE with unlimited commissions on top of a generous salary based on experience, earnings and ability to take senior roles in our organisation as we grow the team internationally.
You will be working based on our Lisbon office where hours of work can be varied to suit, as we cover the globe. This is a new regional sales team, so the opportunity for the right candidates to grow will be substantial and highly rewarded.
Your Key Activities
- Use channels to get to know prospects and establish key long term relationships with larger prospects;
- Introduce the product to cold-leads over the phone and via email. We will also pass warm and hot leads to you to develop and close as appropriate;
- Evangelize the product to drive interest, awareness and excitement;
- Run product demos to warm leads and close deals;
- Deliver positive contributions to the team activities and cultur;
- Use our pricing book to develop and close proposals for major client;
- Participate in strategy discussions of forecasted opportunities;
- Report activities in our CRM solution;
- Achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Native or fluent (level C2) in English;
- 2+ years’ experience selling in the tech space;
- Proven track record as a sales executive including over-achievement of sales revenue goals;
- Experience in building a high degree of trust with customers in a broad range of industries;
- Experience in developing opportunities by phone involving multiple key decision makers;
- Have the ability to explain technical features in a simple and engaging way.
- Energetic, presentable, extremely proficient with tasks and able to multitask;
- Can-do attitude towards work and life;
- Ability to work from our Lisbon, Portugal office (Remote positions also available for suitably skilled resources);
Some desirable, but not compulsory
- Experience in selling to marketing or technology executives in the enterprise SaaS market;
- Experience with Zoho CRM;
- Customer Centric Selling Experience;
- Marketing and design knowledge;
- Bonus: Fluent in another language (Spanish, Portuguese, French or Russian).
Organisational Cultural Fit
We are looking for professionals who seek constant improvement, are willing to take responsibility and celebrate the wins.
- Passion for startups and big-picture development;
- Takes ownership and finds solutions;
- Able to think outside of the box;
- Team player & enthusiastic;
- Wants to change the world of design and branding;
- Money shall not be the only motivator for working with us.
Benefits & culture
We nurture a creative, focused & fun environment where people look forward to coming to the office. Our team is diverse in both culture and talent which makes for a superbly unique work environment.
- Work on products used by millions of people;
- Central office location with public transport around the corner;
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible hours;
- Exciting career opportunities;
- Continuous learning and development.
The Application Process
- Please submit your resume along with a sample of your work;
- If you meet the position requirements, we will send back a qualifier test.