The Customer Happiness internship program is the perfect opportunity for students or recently graduated professionals looking to get into the customer experience field. You will learn from the best in the industry as well as gain knowledge about startups and the tech industry. You will assist us with:
- Answering our customer’s questions and app reviews by email;
- Translating and creating new content for our FAQs and canned replies;
- Collecting and reporting customer’s feedback;
- Assisting the Customer Happiness Manager in whatever necessary;
- Contributing to our ever-improving customer experience with helpful suggestions.
People we take on board
- Mandatory: Eligible to IEFP’s professional internship (see: https://www.iefp.pt/estagios);
- Mandatory: Native or fluent (level C2 or equivalent) in Spanish and English (spoken and written);
- Bonus: Fluent in another language (Portuguese, French or Russian);
- Excellent written communication skills;
- Passion for people interaction and technology;
- Able to receive constructive criticism and willing to learn;
- Resilient to stress and the ever-changing environment of a start-up.
Organisation Cultural Fit
We are looking for professionals who seek constant improvement, are willing to take responsibility and celebrate the wins.
- Passion for startups and big-picture development;
- Takes ownership and finds solutions;
- Able to think outside of the box;
- Team player & enthusiastic: work hard, play harder!
- Wants to change the world of design and branding;
- Money shall not be the only motivator for working with us.
Benefits & culture
We nurture a creative, focused & fun environment where people look forward to coming to the office (we really do!). Our team is diverse in both culture and talent which makes for a superbly unique work culture.
- Work on products used by millions of people;
- Central office location with public transport around the corner;
- Monday to Friday schedule, flexible hours;
- Exciting career opportunities;
- Continuous learning and development;
- Free Coffee, tea & cookies;
- Fun company events.
The Application Process
- Please submit your resume and motivation letter;
- If you meet the position requirements, we will send back a qualifier test.
Interested? Apply today!
Our recruitment process is fast! Simply fill your details and send us your resume. We will send back a development qualifier test. Successful applications will be interviewed within a week.