Reporting to the Customer Happiness Manager, your job will be not only to answer our customers, but to truly aim at making them happy while using our software solutions. Being a part of a newly-structured Customer Happiness team, you will also have the opportunity to give your input and really make a difference! Does this appeal to you? Keep reading.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Answering our Customers’ questions;
- Translating and creating new content for our FAQs and canned replies;
- Collecting and reporting Customers’ feedback;
- Assisting the Customer Happiness Manager in whatever necessary;
- Contributing to our ever-improving Customer experience with helpful suggestions.
- Have fun while at work 🙂
People we take on board
- Mandatory: Native or fluent (level C1 or equivalent) in Spanish and English (spoken and written);
- Bonus: Fluent in another language (Portuguese, French, Russian or German);
- 1+ years’ experience as a Customer Service Representative, preferably in the tech space;
- Excellent written communication skills;
- Attention to detail and high energy are key;
- A true passion for people interaction and technology;
- Able to receive constructive criticism and immediately implement it;
- Takes ownership and finds solutions;
- Resilient to stress and the ever-changing environment of a start-up.
Organisation Cultural Fit
We are looking for professionals who seek constant improvement, are self-motivated, willing to take responsibility and celebrate the wins. … And there’s a lot of celebration, you won’t find a better environment/culture to work at! 🙂
- Passion for startups and big-picture development;
- Thinking outside of the box;
- Enthusiastic team players: work hard, play harder!
- Wanting to change the world of design and branding;
- Money is not the only motivator for working with us.
Benefits & culture
We nurture a creative, focused & fun environment where people look forward to coming to the office (we really do!). Our team is diverse in both culture and talent which makes for a superbly unique work culture!
- Work on products used by millions of people;
- Central office location with public transport around the corner;
- Monday to Friday schedule, flexible hours whenever possible, according to business needs;
- Exciting career opportunities;
- Continuous learning and development;
- Free coffee, tea & cookies;
- Fun (and sometimes spontaneous) company events!
The Application Process
- Please submit your resume and motivation letter;
- If you meet the position requirements, we will send back a qualifier test.
Interested? Apply today!
Our recruitment process is fast! Simply fill your details and send us your resume. We will send back a development qualifier test. Successful applications will be interviewed within a week.