Reporting to the Marketing Manager, your job will be to provide customer service to Desygner’s growing user base. You will play an active role in the development of our customer support team, with great potential to be promoted to a management position. You will be responsible for:
- Responding to app reviews and customer questions;
- Investigating and solving customer issues;
- Writing bug reports;
- Writing canned replies & knowledge-base articles;
- Collecting and reporting on user feedback.
- 1-2+ years’ experience as a customer service representative in the tech space;
- Native or fluent (level C2) in English;
- Application of customer service tools such as ZenDesk;
- Attention to detail and high energy;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Bonus: Fluent in another language (Spanish, Portuguese, French or Russian).
Organisation Cultural Fit
We are looking for professionals who seek constant improvement, are willing to take responsibility and celebrate the wins.
- Passion for startups and big-picture development;
- Takes ownership and finds solutions;
- Able to think outside of the box;
- Team player & enthusiastic;
- Wants to change the world of design and branding;
- Money shall not be the only motivator for working with us.
Benefits & culture
We nurture a creative, focused & fun environment where people look forward to coming to the office. Our team is diverse in both culture and talent which makes for a superbly unique work environment.
- Work on products used by millions of people;
- Central office location with public transport around the corner;
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible hours;
- Exciting career opportunities;
- Continuous learning and development.
The Application Process
- Please submit your resume along with a sample of your work;
- If you meet the position requirements, we will send back a qualifier test;
- Successful applicants will be interviewed from 01/08/2019.
Interested? Apply today!
Our recruitment process is fast! Simply fill your details and send us your resume. We will send back a development qualifier test. Successful applications will be interviewed within a week.