The Desygner internship program is the perfect opportunity for students looking to get into the design field. You will learn from the best in the industry as well as gain knowledge about startups and the tech industry.
The Design Internship Program
Unpaid work-experience (the only goal is to learn).
Duration: 16 weeks, 2 days per week, flexible hours.
Objective: Allow students to apply design skills to real-world scenarios.
- Vector Design;
- Graphic Design;
- User Interface;
- Content curation.
People we take on board
- Must be a student of graphic design or related field;
- Student design portfolio available online;
- Able to receive constructive criticism;
- Creative thinking with attention to detail;
- Digital & Business Savvy.
Organisation Cultural Fit
We are looking for professionals who seek constant improvement, are willing to take responsibility and celebrate the wins.
- Passion for startups and big-picture development;
- Takes ownership and finds solutions;
- Able to think outside of the box;
- Team player & enthusiastic;
- Wants to change the world of design and branding;
- Money shall not be the only motivator for working with us.
Benefits & culture
We nurture a creative, focused & fun environment where people look forward to coming to the office. Our team is diverse in both culture and talent which makes for a superbly unique work environment.
- Work on products used by millions of people;
- Central office location with public transport around the corner;
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible hours;
- Exciting career opportunities;
- Continuous learning and development.
The Application Process
- Please submit your resume along with a sample of your work;
- If you meet the position requirements, we will send back a qualifier test.
Interested? Apply today!
Our recruitment process is fast! Simply fill your details and send us your resume. We will send back a development qualifier test. Successful applications will be interviewed within a week.