- Mockup-to-web duties, working closely with the design and marketing team;
- Maintaining and enhancing the core editor code;
- Constant improvement in the way our users interact with the platform, focusing on UX, redesign, and flow;
- Assist us with internal practices to standardize frontend development.
- HTML (HTML5 and one or more of the following – Twig, Handlebars, Jade);
- CSS (CSS3, Stylus);
- Deep API server-to-client understanding;
- Template engines, node, modern frameworks, ES6, transpilers, building tools;
- Independent (level B2 or equivalent) in English.
- PHP & Java familiarity understanding;
- Basic PHP or MVC backend frameworks experience;
- Basic AWS knowledge.
Organisational Cultural Fit
We are looking for professionals who seek constant improvement, are willing to take responsibility and celebrate the wins.
- Passion for startups and big-picture development
- Takes ownership and finds solutions
- Able to think outside of the box
- Team player & enthusiastic
- Wants to change the world of design and branding
- Money shall not be the only motivator for working with us
Benefits & culture
We nurture a creative, focused & fun environment where people look forward to coming to the office. Our team is diverse in both culture and talent which makes for a superbly unique work environment.
- Work on products used by millions of people
- Central office location with public transport around the corner
- Competitive compensation + option plan
- Flexible hours
- Exciting career opportunities
- Continuous learning and development
The Application Process
- Please submit your resume along with a sample of your work
- If you meet the position requirements, we will send back a qualifier test
You must be eligible to work in Australia.
Interested? Apply today!
Our recruitment process is fast! Simply fill your details and send us your resume. We will send back a development qualifier test. Successful applications will be interviewed within a week.