- Mockup-to-web duties, working closely with the design and marketing team.
- Maintaining and enhancing the core editor code
- Constant improvement in the way our users interact with the platform, focusing on UX, redesign, and flow.
- Assist us with internal practices to standardise frontend development.
- HTML (HTML5 and one or more of the following – Twig, Handlebars, Jade)
- CSS (CSS3, Stylus)
- Deep API server-to-client understanding
- Template engines, node, modern frameworks, ES6, transpilers, building tools
- PHP & Java familiarity understanding
- Basic PHP or MVC backend frameworks experience
- Basic AWS knowledge
Organisational Cultural Fit
We are looking for professionals who seek constant improvement, are willing to take responsibility and celebrate the wins.
- Passion for startups and big-picture development
- Takes ownership and finds solutions
- Able to think outside of the box
- Team player & enthusiastic
- Wants to change the world of design and branding
- Money shall not be the only motivator for working with us
Benefits & culture
We nurture a creative, focused & fun environment, where people look forward to coming to the office. Working at Desygner, you will have the chance to forge a successful path within a growing startup with potential for growth and an option plan. Our team is diverse in both culture and talent which makes for a superbly unique work environment.
- Central Office Location
- Competitive Salary
- Option Plan
- Flexible working hours
You must be eligible to work on an EU country
Interested? Apply today!
Our recruitment process is fast! Simply fill your details and send us your resume. We will send back a development qualifier test. Successful applications will be interviewed within a week.