- Maintaining and enhancing the core editor code;
- Maintaining and improving multiple APIs, with hundreds of queries by the minute.;
- Low-level APIs integration with external services such as social networks, notification platforms, payment systems and more;
- Constant improvement in user experience;
- Assist us with internal practices to standardize development.
- More than 4 years of software development experience;
- In-depth knowledge in PHP (MVC, ORMs, Cache, services), SQL and networks;
- In-depth knowledge in API server to client understanding;
- In-depth knowledge in low level (framework less) HTML, CSS, JS;
- Basic knowledge in node, ES6, transpilers, building tools;
- Independent (level B2 or equivalent) in English.
- Template engines, SEO, SysOps, CI, Linux
Organisational Cultural Fit
We are looking for professionals who seek constant improvement, are willing to take responsibility and celebrate the wins.
- Passion for startups and big-picture development
- Takes ownership and finds solutions
- Able to think outside of the box
- Team player & enthusiastic
- Wants to change the world of design and branding
- Money shall not be the only motivator for working with us
Benefits & culture
We nurture a creative, focused & fun environment where people look forward to coming to the office. Our team is diverse in both culture and talent which makes for a superbly unique work environment.
- Work on products used by millions of people
- Central office location with public transport around the corner
- Competitive compensation + option plan
- Flexible hours
- Exciting career opportunities
- Continuous learning and development
The Application Process
- Please submit your resume along with a sample of your work
- If you meet the position requirements, we will send back a qualifier test
Interested? Apply today!
Our recruitment process is fast! Simply fill your details and send us your resume. We will send back a development qualifier test. Successful applications will be interviewed within a week.