As an iOS Developer at Desygner, you will be working in a small but experienced and driven team to build upon existing code as well as deliver new apps under the Desygner brand. You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the design team to build new features and improve existing functionality;
- Helping maintain the existing codebase;
- Submitting updates and helping to further automate the process;
- Constant analysis and improvement of UIX.
- 1+ years of industry experience;
- Solid knowledge of Objective C and Swift;
- Creative problem-solving skills for tackling issues and bugs;
- A good understanding of iOS networking framework and threading model;
- Independent (level B2 or equivalent) in English.
- UI and unit testing experience;
- Good documentation skills;
- Experience with complex project structures.
Organisational Cultural Fit
We are looking for professionals who seek constant improvement, are willing to take responsibility and celebrate the wins.
- Passion for startups and big-picture development;
- Takes ownership and finds solutions;
- Able to think outside of the box;
- Team player & enthusiastic;
- Wants to change the world of design and branding;
- Money shall not be the only motivator for working with us.
Benefits & culture
We nurture a creative, focused & fun environment where people look forward to coming to the office. Our team is diverse in both culture and talent which makes for a superbly unique work environment.
- Work on products used by millions of people;
- Central office location with public transport around the corner;
- Competitive compensation + option plan;
- Flexible hours;
- Exciting career opportunities;
- Continuous learning and development.
The Application Process
- Please submit your resume along with a sample of your work.
- If you meet the position requirements, we will send back a qualifier test.