Reporting to the VP of Product, your job will be to manage and deliver new features to our customer base. You will play an active role in the development of our product team and help Desygner reach its full potential. You will be responsible for:
- Collecting feedback from clients, sales & marketing teams;
- Managing tasks across teams to get release pre-requisite executed;
- Working with senior stakeholders to manage priorities and align the roadmap;
- Managing deliverables from concept to design, production, testing, promotion, and support;
- Communicating with senior-level managers, business users and other stakeholders in the project and provide regular status updates;
- Working with the marketing team to create release notes and documentation.
- 1-3+ years’ experience as a product owner, product manager or project manager;
- Native or fluent (level C1+ or equivalent) in English;
- Experience leading end-to-end project delivery of projects involving multiple stakeholders;
- Experience with stakeholder management (Clients, Management and Team);
- Application of software development methodologies (Scrum/Scrumban/Kanban) and tools (Confluence/YouTrack/Jira);
- Ability to document and communicate requirements to the development team using user stories and process diagrams;
- Experience in requirement gathering, schedule and estimations reviews;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Organisational Cultural Fit
We are looking for professionals who seek constant improvement, are willing to take responsibility and celebrate the wins.
- Passion for startups and big-picture development;
- Takes ownership and finds solutions;
- Able to think outside of the box;
- Team player & enthusiastic;
- Wants to change the world of design and branding;
- Money shall not be the only motivator for working with us.
Benefits & culture
We nurture a creative, focused & fun environment where people look forward to coming to the office. Our team is diverse in both culture and talent which makes for a superbly unique work environment.
- Work on products used by millions of people;
- Central office location with public transport around the corner;
- Competitive compensation + option plan;
- Flexible hours;
- Exciting career opportunities;
- Continuous learning and development.
How to apply
- Please submit your resume along with a sample of your work.
- If you meet the position requirements, we will send back a qualifier test.