✓Are you looking to become a marketing ambassador and be in front of over 12 million of our users around the Globe whilst getting deeply involved in growing the global marketing efforts in your region for Desygner?
✓Are you an experienced bilingual skilled marketer perhaps looking to work from home with a strong willpower and able to present on camera?
✓Are you capable of managing your own time from home whilst managing SEO, building business marketing campaigns, writing articles and translating marketing materials whilst adding your own pizazz in your locale?
If you can answer yes to all 3, then we want to hear from you!
This role will also offer the opportunity after a qualifying period to potentially take over and manage the country marketing efforts in your region if you prove to be a skilled leader. We are an international company growing at an exponential rate and seek only the best marketers that can inspire Desygner users and our global marketing team whilst making sure that you have the security of working with one of the World’s fastest growing startups, and getting a basic salary (or paid on job by job basis as you prefer) with great bonus potential.
- Be based in the countries or regions outlined and a native speaker and excellent writer – USA (English), UK (English), Brazil (Brazilian Portuguese), Mexico (Spanish), France (French), Russia (Russian), Italy (Italian) or Germany (German) – other countries hiring soon;
- Be fluent in English, spoken and written AS well as your native locale if outside an English speaking country;
- Have at least two years previous marketing experience;
- Have a good understanding of the digital marketing landscape, including SEM, SEO, backlinks, content marketing, blog writing, social media marketing;
- Understand how the small and medium sized businesses marketing campaigns operate in your home country;
- Be flexible to work in a diverse role, with tasks ranging from content research and translation to backlinks and customer support.
- Must be team players;
- Able to receive constructive criticism;
- Have creative thinking with attention to detail;
- Be digital and business savvy;
- Take ownership and find solutions;
- Able to think outside of the box;
- Work from home or anywhere in the World.
- Work on products and solutions used by millions of people;
- Flexible hours and excellent rates of pay based on your locality (or job by job contract payments also available);
- Bonus structures varies on skills and results;
- Exciting career opportunities for growth;
- Continuous learning and development.
- Please submit your resume along with a sample of your work and a short 2 minute video about your experience in marketing and why you know your onions;
- We will review your application and contact you if we deem your profile suitable;
- When contacting you, we will ask you to perform a few small test tasks and submit them to us;
- We will review your test response and then complete a final interview, where you will have the options to start working with us on a ‘paid per job’ basis OR we will agree a salary role depending on the results of your performance, interview and your preference;