Do you notice bugs every time you open a website?
Then we’d love to hear from you!
Desygner is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer with strong analytical skills to help achieve product excellence in our Consumer and Enterprise solutions.
Working closely with the DevOps, Development team you will assure product quality by leveraging existing testing resources and continuously improving testing processes. You will be responsible for:
- Identify quality assurance process bottlenecks and suggest actions for improvement;
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems;
- Writing and executing test scripts (both manual and automated);
- Analyzing and testing through all software development lifecycle stages;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams and alone;
- Extensive knowledge of manual and automated quality assurance testing;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Helping to achieve Continuous Delivery.
- 2-3+ years’ experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer;
- Experience testing iOS, Android and Web with multiple browsers;
- Native or fluent (level C1+ or equivalent) in English;
- Solid understanding of software development methodologies; (Scrum/Scrumban/Kanban) and tools (Confluence/YouTrack/Jira/Selenium/Postman/Appium);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle;
- High attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Risk Identification, Risk Management, and Risk-Based Testing techniques;
- Experience leading QA end-to-end for large scale projects;
- Experience with test automation;
- Developer/software engineer background;
- Experience with products running on AWS infrastructure.
Organisation Cultural Fit
We are looking for professionals who seek constant improvement, are willing to take responsibility, and celebrate the wins.
- Passion for startups and big-picture development;
- Take ownership and find solutions;
- Able to think outside the box;
- Team players & enthusiastic;
- Want to change the world of design and branding;
- Money shall not be the only motivation for working with us.
Benefits & Culture
We nurture a creative, focused & fun environment where people look forward to coming to the office. Our team is diverse in both culture and talent which makes for a superbly unique work environment.
- Work on products used by millions of people;
- Central office location with public transport around the corner;
- Competitive compensation + option plan;
- Flexible hours;
- Exciting career opportunities;
- Continuous learning and development.
The Application Process
- Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- If you meet the position requirements, we will book a video call.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Quality Assurance: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19