Working closely with the DevOps, QA Automation and Manual Testing teams you will assure product quality by leveraging existing testing resources and continuously improving testing processes. You will be responsible for:
- Defining QA strategy and its execution for current development projects;
- Coordinating Manual and Automated QA teams for all-time synergy;
- Leading and training manual testers;
- Writing or organizing and signing off on test case creation by the QA team;
- Mixing hands-on, such as performing test runs, and hands-off approaches to achieve the tasks at hand;
- Helping achieve Continuous Delivery.
- 1-3+ years’ experience as a Head of Quality Assurance;
- Experience testing iOS, Android and Web with multiple browsers;
- Native or fluent (level C1+ or equivalent) in English;
- Solid understanding of software development methodologies; (Scrum/Scrumban/Kanban) and tools (Confluence/YouTrack/Jira);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle;
- High attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Risk Identification, Risk Management and Risk Based Testing techniques;
- Experience leading QA end-to-end for large scale projects;
- Experience with test automation;
- Developer/software engineer background;
- Experience with products running on AWS infrastructure.
Organisational Cultural Fit
We are looking for professionals who seek constant improvement, are willing to take responsibility and celebrate the wins.
- Passion for startups and big-picture development;
- Takes ownership and finds solutions;
- Able to think outside of the box;
- Team player & enthusiastic;
- Wants to change the world of design and branding;
- Money shall not be the only motivator for working with us.
Benefits & culture
We nurture a creative, focused & fun environment where people look forward to coming to the office. Our team is diverse in both culture and talent which makes for a superbly unique work environment.
- Work on products used by millions of people;
- Central office location with public transport around the corner;
- Competitive compensation + option plan;
- Flexible hours;
- Exciting career opportunities;
- Continuous learning and development.
The Application Process
- Please submit your resume along with a sample of your work;
- If you meet the position requirements, we will send back a qualifier test.