You will be responsible for
- Tracking and improving the customer journey roadmap.
- Creating email campaigns that engage and sell.
- Writing high-converting sales pages.
- Making the purchase process a no-brainer.
- Developing content that helps our users achieve their goals.
- Advising on new product development.
- Assisting with customer acquisition, SEO and content marketing.
- Excellence in copywriting.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in digital marketing
- Proven track-record on email marketing campaigns
- Able to wear different marketing hats.
- Ambition to become the VP of Marketing
- Able to work and travel internationally as we grow
Organisational Cultural Fit
We are looking for professionals who seek constant improvement, are willing to take responsibility and celebrate the wins.
- Passion for startups and big-picture development
- Takes ownership and finds solutions
- Able to think outside of the box
- Team player & enthusiastic
- Wants to change the world of design and branding
- Money shall not be the only motivator for working with us
Benefits & culture
We nurture a creative, focused & fun environment, where people look forward to coming to the office. Working at Desygner, you will have the chance to forge a successful path within a growing startup with potential for growth and an option plan. Our team is diverse in both culture and talent which makes for a superbly unique work environment.
- You must have the rights to work in Australia. Working-holiday visas are welcome to apply.
Interested? Apply today!
Our recruitment process is fast! Simply fill your details and send us your resume. We will send back a development qualifier test. Successful applications will be interviewed within a week.