- Need to edit a PDF file and don’t have the source file? Power PDF Editor has got you covered.
- Your designers don’t have the time for small changes in your PDF files? Simply use Power PDF Editor.
- Collaborate and annotate PDF files, working together on one single file version.
- Over 10,000 different PDF types supported. Hundreds of thousands, royalty-free fonts handled.
Simply upload your PDF files created with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop into the Desygner platform and they become templates everyone in your organization can edit online.
Our plugin for InDesign automatically adjusts object attributes, making your templates compatible with our editor.
Save your Microsoft PowerPoint presentations and Word documents as PDF and convert them into templates. Make them available in Desygner, ensuring your team uses only the latest versions.
“I really like being able to import PDFs. I can create the design in Adobe, import it into Desygner and offer it as a new template that everyone can use.”
Marketing Manager – Coldwell Banker, Italy
Connect your templates to the Brand Guidelines Enforcer and determine what elements are to be edited.
Add your templates to the Marketing Localization Engine, instantly creating hundreds or thousands of localized versions from local and individual libraries.
Power PDF Editor tracks all changes and authors, providing peace of mind to your compliance teams.
How does it work
1. Convert any Microsoft or Adobe file into a PDF.
2. Import the PDF into Desygner or upload from any drives.
3. Edit the template and save, share or download.
Desygner Power PDF Editor features summary:
- PDF editing capability for every user in company.
- PDF tracking of each change and author.
- PDF template creation and ability to add restrictions on every element.
- PDF automation populated from a user’s library.
- PDF split, merge and compress.
- PDF digital signature.
- PDF annotation.
- PDF commenting.
Desygner is the only easy, high-performance, alternative solution to Adobe Acrobat.
It enables anyone to edit PDF documents with Adobe Acrobat’s essential features at a fraction of the price.
Save the resulting files as Desygner templates, JPEGs, PNGs or even back to a PDF.