How Do I cancel my Premium subscription?
A common misunderstanding is thinking that, by deleting Desygner app, you will be cancelling your subscription. As a user of iTunes or Google Play Store, you should know that the application payment system is independent of the app.
1. Open Google Play
2. Go to Account> Subscriptions.
3. Find Desygner in the list.
As an iTunes user, you are in full control of your iTunes subscription.
You will first need to make sure the subscription is cancelled, which you can do here:
Or by following these steps:
- Go to your iPhone / iPad settings> [your name]> iTunes and App Store
- Click on Itunes and App Store
- Click on your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Click on “View Apple ID”. You may need to login or use Touch ID.
- Enter your password & Click on Subscriptions
- Click on the subscription that you want to delete
- Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offer or click Cancel subscription to complete the process.
Then, to request a refund, please follow the instructions on this page:
Thank you very much for being with us as a Premium user! We will miss you!
To cancel your subscription follow these steps:
1. Login on Desygner.com
2. Access this https://desygner.com/billing
3. Cancel the actual subscription.
You can cancel your subscription from our app at any time:
1. Open the Desygner App.
2. Go to the “My Projects” tab.
3. Click on Settings: clicking on the button with 3 lines located in the upper left corner of the screen.
4. Scroll to “Payments”
5. Click on “Cancel Subscription”
Remember: if you paid through iTunes, we can not do this process for you, read the instructions to cancel in iTunes.