How to change the background?
In Desygner you can put a background photograph or color the background with the color that you like. Keep reading to know the steps to follow:
Put a background Photo
First, place the mouse in the image gallery as the image shows.
- Select or upload the image that you like.
- Move the mouse over it.
- Click on “Set as background”
Change the background color
If you have a background image at the moment, you will have to delete it first:
- Click on the background to select it.
- Click on the “trash can” icon that will appear on the upper right corner.
Once we have a blank canvas:
- Select the white background.
- Change the color in the toolbar which will appear at the top.
- Create a new design
- Click on “Images” to add an image. The image will immediately appear in your design.
- Select your image and click on the lower toolbar on “Put as background”
- Click on “Reposition” If you want to move the photo.
Put a Background Color
- Once your new design has been created.
- Select the background.
- Change the color in the toolbar that you will be able to see at the bottom.