How to place an image into a shape?
The placeholders are responsible for helping us to create these images. And what is a placeholder? They are “spaces” where we can later place an image by simply dragging it from the gallery.
Placing images into shapes in Desygner is very simple.
- Choose the figure or shape that you like and add it to your canvas.
- Select your form and you will see a toolbar at the top.
- Click on “Convert to image box”
- Drag from our image gallery or upload and drag your own image.
- Do not forget to download with a transparent background to remove the white background.
How to crop an image into a circle
- Add the shape to your canvas.
- Select it (click on it).
- In the toolbar located at the bottom, click “Convert to an image box”.
- Select your picture box (placeholder).
- In the toolbar press “Replace”.