- Your busy marketing department has many campaigns on the go with materials and assets in all shapes and sizes for website, social media, email, events and print.
- You want to share the materials with other departments, customers and influencers so they can add a personal touch on their own social media platforms, but…
- You are concerned they will mess up the branding and alter your main marketing messaging.
- All your branded templates are neatly sorted into Campaigns that can be shared with certain user groups, all in one platform.
- They each have a set of restrictions, so you control what can be edited, added, or deleted.
- You also have a library of brand assets including images, logos, fonts, colors, videos, and text blocks that users can access and use on their own materials anywhere, anytime.
- Everything anyone creates is visible on the company feed, whilst the restriction system ensures your company’s message is on-brand every time.
Create branded templates from scratch or upload your existing PDF artwork into Desygner. With our PDF Editor, transform them into fully editable templates which you can easily update without any design skills or extra software.
Change every element on the page and resize automatically for all social media and print dimensions. Share your new templates with your teams and ensure their editing complies with your brand guidelines.
Allow others to change text and replace images in a controlled way to share your content with their audience and seize the moment.
Increase reach and trigger user-generated content.
Allow your whole network to gain access to your marketing materials on demand and transform staff members, clients and customers into ambassadors, empowering them to share content with their own networks.
Desygner encompasses scalable marketing solutions for multi-user, multi-location and multi-language organizations. Create your marketing campaigns once and watch our Marketing Localization Engine cascade it down to all users based on your organization’s requirements.
Franchises, real-estate, education institutions, non-profits and corporates from different industries are scaling their marketing operations with existing resources.