Mother’s Day Card Ideas to show your love!
Mother’s Day Card Ideas
May is the month for Mothers!
On behalf of the Desygner Team, we want to take the opportunity to appreciate all your moms by creating original cards that they would certainly love.❤
At the end of this article, we created a step-by-step tutorial on how to create these cards that are perfect for social media or also printed out. The Desygner online editor is very easy to use!
We hope you like these cards for Mother’s Day and don’t forget to share them with love!
We hope we inspired you with Mother’s Day card ideas! Now it’s time for the opportunity to create your own.
- Create your free account on Desygner
- Select the appropriate size: this tutorial uses the Postcard size (14.8X10.5cm)
- Add your text by going to the Text toolbar on the left-hand side.
- Pick your favorite font and write your mom a cute message. Font used in this tutorial: Raleway (for the upper-half), Engagement (bottom-half)
- Another cool feature of Desygner is that beyond the basic alignments on the taskbar, you can choose beyond layers and other alignments that are handy! Just, click the «Arrange» icon on the taskbar, and explore.
- Change the colors by selecting a color from the library colors.
- To add to the dimension you can add shapes over text with low opacity. With this way, it highlights the text even more.
- Desygner has a wide selection of stock photos, this can be easily used for backgrounds. Click on the search button on the toolbar then on the search bar type your desired image.
- Click the image you like then select «background»
- If you want to upload your own image this could be of your mom or a downloaded image, this is also very simple to do!
- First, either drag your image or upload it to the icon that I have boxed in red.
- The photo will appear in your Imported Images, select it as a background!
- There you go, you can import any photo you desire!
- Now that you have decided on your background, it’s time to spice it up with shapes, stickers and embelishments
- Firstly, gyou can draw your desired shape by going to the toolbar directly above the image and select «drawing»
- to get icons, go to the right hand tool bar and select Icons. You can add your own and that will appear in your library.
- Desygner has a wide selection of stock images, just type your desired image.
- Select your desired image! If its a stock icon you can change all the colors. Make it yours and choose your favorite colors by going to the color tool bar, which I have boxed in black!
- Add as many or as little icons you want, now all you need to do is download!
After downloading you can either post or send it via social networks and email or also print a hard copy!
- Download the card in JPEG, PNG, and PDF!