- Set the campaign structure once and watch our AI cascade it down to your users based on your organization’s requirements.
- Start by creating a high-level set of templates including your main print and digital marketing materials.
- Set up as many sub-workspaces as needed to localize your content automatically.
- Automate personalization with local and individual libraries.
- Tag your regional assets as themes such as Validated Localized Text, Images, Icons, Logos, Fonts, and Colors.
- Enable personalization for thousands of users instantly.
- All your campaigns are saved as drafts after creation, allowing administrators or workflow users to review and publish them according to your schedule.
Every change is recorded and we keep enhancing the algorithms to improve your marketing campaign creation automation. If any library items are removed or replaced – an image, disclaimer copy or phone number – the Marketing Localization Engine will offer options to automatically replace that content across all materials.