You can now make a stunning presentation even if you don’t know how to design. Choose from 1000s of templates and customise them to your own needs. Access millions of free visual assets with no licencing fees or attribution.
- Easy-to-use online editor.
- Work with multi-page files.
- 100s of free fonts & text banners.
- 1000s of ready-to-edit presentation templates.
- 1000s of free icons & shapes.
- Millions of royalty-free images.
Have you ever got stuck with a presentation that you couldn’t modify without buying complicated software? Last-minute changes are now under control! With Desygner, you can update your presentation at ease, with no learning curve or design knowledge required.
You don’t have to arrive 30 minutes earlier to get your presentation ready. Simply log in to your Desygner account and use our “Presenter” mode to showcase your work.
Present full-screen from your computer, tablet or phone
- Download as a print-ready file.
- Download a lightweight version to send via email.
- Share a link to your presentation.
- Play videos in your presentation (coming soon).
Create a presentation that will impress clients, investors, colleagues and your boss (even if you are the boss)! People are using Desygner’s presentation software to create:
- Pitch Decks.
- Sales Presentations.
- Training Decks.
- Business Reports & more.
Whether you need to make a presentation for school, university or as a personal project, Desygner offers the solution that non-designers need to communicate ideas visually. People are using Desygner’s free presentation software to create:
- Visual Resumes.
- School Projects.
- University Presentations.
- Church Presentations.
1. Can I create presentations for free?
Definitely. Create as many presentations as you like, with as many pages as you like. You can also share, download and store your presentations for free.
2. Where can I access my presentations?
Your presentations will be synched to your Desygner account and you will be able to access and update them at any time from a computer, tablet or phone.
3. What presentation sizes do you offer?
We offer the standard web format 16:9, and common print formats such as A4 Landscape and US Letter Landscape. Moreover, you can create your own custom size and resize existing presentation to any format you like.
4. Can I share my presentation via private link?
Yes. You can keep your presentation private and send a “view only” link.
5. How can I collaborate with friends & co-workers?
To collaborate with others, simply add them as Co-Desygners. If you are looking for a solution that allows you to restrict how other people edit your presentation, check out Desygner’s Corporate Solution We Brand.
6. Can I use my presentations commercially?
Yes, you can ? All our templates and content, such as images, fonts and icons, are copyright-free, and you can use them for commercial purposes.