- Working closely with the design team to build new features and improve existing functionality
- Helping maintain existing codebase
- Submitting updates and helping to further automate the process
- Constant analysis and improvement of UIX
- 1+ years of industry experience
- Solid knowledge of Objective C and Swift
- Creative problem-solving skills for tackling issues and bugs
- A good understanding of iOS networking framework and threading model
- UI and unit testing experience
- Good documentation skills
- Experience with complex project structures
Organisational Cultural Fit
We are looking for professionals who seek constant improvement, are willing to take responsibility and celebrate the wins.
- Passion for startups and big-picture development
- Takes ownership and finds solutions
- Able to think outside of the box
- Team player & enthusiastic
- Wants to change the world of design and branding
- Money shall not be the only motivator for working with us
Benefits & culture
We nurture a creative, focused & fun environment, where people look forward to coming to the office. Working at Desygner, you will have the chance to forge a successful path within a growing startup with potential for growth and an option plan. Our team is diverse in both culture and talent which makes for a superbly unique work environment.
- Competitive Salary
- Option Plan
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from our European offices in 2019
You must be eligible to work in Australia.
Interested? Apply today!
Our recruitment process is fast! Simply fill your details and send us your resume. We will send back a development qualifier test. Successful applications will be interviewed within a week.