- Ensure new and existing features meet their specified requirements.
- Breaking things, finding problems and making sure it doesn’t happen again!
- Designing test scenarios, scripts or procedures that fit with the concepts of test automation and continuous delivery.
- Help to define and manage our testing processes by creating resilient automated test suites to exercise with Continuous Integration tools.
- Participate in the team’s agile planning to delivery process and support production deployments.
- Continue to learn and improve on testing automation.
- Experience working in an automated test environment
- More than 3 years of software development relevant experience.
- Experience automating tests for web services, web clients and APIs.
- Ability to describe, delegate and execute manual tests.
- Experience in the usage of test reporting frameworks.
- Good communication skills to report bug causes and understand client needs.
- Ability to track down the root cause of defects using debugging tools.
- Familiar with the release cycle, process and flow concepts.
- Experience troubleshooting on all major web browsers.
- Basic understanding of TDD and BDD.
Organisational Cultural Fit
We are looking for professionals who seek constant improvement, are willing to take responsibility and celebrate the wins.
- Passion for startups and big-picture development
- Takes ownership and finds solutions
- Able to think outside of the box
- Team player & enthusiastic
- Wants to change the world of design and branding
- Money shall not be the only motivator for working with us
Benefits & culture
We nurture a creative, focused & fun environment, where people look forward to coming to the office. Working at Desygner, you will have the chance to forge a successful path within a growing startup with potential for growth and an option plan. Our team is diverse in both culture and talent which makes for a superbly unique work environment.
- All-paid training trip to Desygner’s head office in Australia.
- Ability to work from our European offices in 2019
- Competitive Salary
- Option Plan
- Flexible working hours
You must be eligible to work on an EU country
Interested? Apply today!
Our recruitment process is fast! Simply fill your details and send us your resume. We will send back a development qualifier test. Successful applications will be interviewed within a week.