“What I like best is that I can easily set up a template in Desygner and others can use it in minutes. It’s really easy how we share the designs and people are really happy and constantly ask for more.”
- They have over 60 centers who had trouble understanding the brand guidelines of the company in order to update designs properly for their locations.
- With more than a dozen requests per day for one graphic designer to produce all the materials required by the organization, managing a quick turnaround time was very difficult.
- They needed to find a way to service their centers around the world with less effort and time in order to work on more strategic goals for the company.
- With Desygner’s Brand Guidelines Enforcer, brand consistency is maintained. Every element on a template is able to be locked down or left editable. Members never need to worry if they are doing the right thing for the brand when they use these designs in their own locations.
- The Power PDF Editor allows administrators to upload a PDF design into a Campaign and then automatically duplicate that design into a range of dimensions ready for print or social media. A whole range of templates are instantly available for further customization saving valuable time that can be spent on other projects.
- As Desygner’s Corporate Marketing Hub is so easy to use and completely cloud-based, there is no need to buy special software and the learning curve is very low. Members of UPCA Sports Access were ready to create professional materials after a 30-minute training session provided by their Sales and Marketing teams.
By using the Desygner platform to create and quickly distribute their marketing materials, the Sales and Marketing teams have freed up their time for more strategic planning. Their main goal for the coming year is to spend less time with their centers and more time on the organization’s future.
As all templates are set with appropriate restrictions, UCPA’s members around the world are able to confidently re-use materials for their own locations. The brand and intended style of the materials are never compromised giving the Communications Manager peace of mind that her designs are used as intended.
With Desygner’s Marketing Localization Engine, automatically resizing a design into a myriad of dimensions ready for print and social media is an enormous time-saving benefit for UCPA’s designers.