- Maintaining and enhancing the core editor code.
- Maintaining and improving multiple APIs, with hundreds of queries by the minute.
- Low-level APIs integration with external services such as social networks, notification platforms, payment systems, etc.
- Constant improvement in user experience.
- Assist us with internal practices to standardize development.
- More than 4 years of software development experience.
- In-depth knowledge in PHP (MVC, ORMs, Cache, services), SQL and networks.
- In-depth knowledge in API server to client understanding.
- In-depth knowledge in low level (framework less) HTML, CSS, JS.
- Basic knowledge in node, ES6, transpilers, building tools.
- Template engines, SEO, SysOps, CI, Linux
Organisational Cultural Fit
We are looking for professionals who seek constant improvement, are willing to take responsibility and celebrate the wins.
- Passion for startups and big-picture development
- Takes ownership and finds solutions
- Able to think outside of the box
- Team player & enthusiastic
- Wants to change the world of design and branding
- Money shall not be the only motivator for working with us
Benefits & culture
We nurture a creative, focused & fun environment, where people look forward to coming to the office. Working at Desygner, you will have the chance to forge a successful path within a growing startup with potential for growth and an option plan. Our team is diverse in both culture and talent which makes for a superbly unique work environment.
- Competitive Salary
- Option Plan
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from our European office.
You must be eligible to work in Australia.
Interested? Apply today!
Our recruitment process is fast! Simply fill your details and send us your resume. We will send back a development qualifier test. Successful applications will be interviewed within a week.