You will work with the design team to create templates for our user-base, including social media posts, ads, flyers, posters, brochures, business cards and much more. You will also play an active role in curating relevant content to different industries. You will be responsible for:
- Researching the graphics needs of different industries;
- Creating graphics that attend the needs of our user-base;
- Designing new banners and vector art;
- Curating royalty-free images and vectors.
- 1+ years of industry experience;
- Diverse design portfolio available to be viewed online;
- Creative thinking and attention to detail;
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphical Design or related field;
- Experience with design software and graphics editing tools;
- Fluent in Portuguese. Independent (level B2 or equivalent) in English;
- Solid knowledge of design techniques and visual elements.
Organisational Cultural Fit
We are looking for professionals who seek constant improvement, are willing to take responsibility and celebrate the wins.
- Passion for startups and big-picture development;
- Takes ownership and finds solutions;
- Able to think outside of the box;
- Team player & enthusiastic;
- Wants to change the world of design and branding;
- Money shall not be the only motivator for working with us.
Benefits & culture
We nurture a creative, focused & fun environment where people look forward to coming to the office. Our team is diverse in both culture and talent which makes for a superbly unique work environment.
- Work on products used by millions of people;
- Central office location with public transport around the corner;
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible hours;
- Exciting career opportunities;
- Continuous learning and development.
How to apply
- Please submit your resume along with a sample of your work;
- If you meet the position requirements, we will send back a qualifier test.