Creating professional marketing materials doesn’t need to use up all your marketing budget. Desygner offers 1000s of marketing collateral templates including flyers, posters, business cards and price lists. Simply pick the design you like and use our easy-to-use editor to customise it to your needs.
- Design from your computer, tablet or phone.
- Edit the images, fonts, colours & text.
- Millions of royalty-free images.
- 1000s of free icons & shapes.
- 100s of free fonts & text banners.
Ever got stuck with a file that you couldn’t edit without a designer? Super frustrating, right? With Desygner, you can finally update prices, images, text, dates and call-to-actions with ease. There is no learning curve or design knowledge required. And if you already have your marketing materials in a PDF format, you can simply import them to Desygner using the PDF Editor.
If all your marketing materials were spread out on a table, would they look part of the same brand? With Desygner Premium, you can create beautiful on-brand marketing materials at ease.
- Set up a brand kit with your color palettes and custom fonts for quick customization.
- Organise a library with all your logos, images and icons for easy access.
- Store reusable text so that you don’t have to retype slogans, addresses and descriptions.
There is no catch or download limitations. Anything you create using Desygner is yours to use as you wish. There are no complicated licenses to read and no design storage fees to pay.
- Download print-ready files.
- Download as a JPEG, PNG or PDF.
- Print at home or get it professionally printed.
- Share straight to social media.
Did you just create an awesome flyer? Well, you can transform your beautiful creation into a poster, a brochure and a Pinterest Image, all in a few clicks. There is no need to remake anything as Desygner allows you to resize your designs for free.
You can resize to completely different dimensions, proportions and unit of measurement (pixels, centimeters or inches).
1. What marketing materials can I create using Desygner?
Desygner offers over 20 different categories with thousands of templates across the board. You can create anything “graphic design”, from social media posts to t-shirts to menus.
2. How many designs can I create for free?
Create as many designs as you want for free. If you wish to use custom fonts, use the Social Media Scheduler or get access to more templates, you can choose to upgrade to Desygner Premium.
3. What content can I upload?
Import images from your Camera Roll & Computer as well as from Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive and Dropbox. If you have any existing PDF files, you can import an editable version to Desygner using the PDF app or online PDF Editor.
4. Can I use my designs commercially?
Of course. As long as you use your own images or pick from our royalty-free selection, you can use your designs commercially (you can even sell them).
5. Are my marketing materials editable from my phone?
Yes. All your designs will be stored under your Desygner account and you can modify them from your computer via a web browser and from your phone via our iOS and Android apps.
6. How do I collaborate with co-workers?
Collaborate by adding other users as co-designers. If you wish to control how other people modify the templates, check out Desygner’s corporate solution: We Brand.