How To Use Desygner? We all have to start somewhere!
Desygner is your go-to solution for creating visual content, as it offers numerous tools to create or design images for your business or personal projects. You can start from a blank template, set your own dimensions or start by choosing a professionally designed template.
Desygner is a user-friendly tool that doesn’t require previous design know-how. Once you start using it, you’ll see how simple it is to make wonderful designs in a matter of minutes.
Desygner Web & App
All you need is the Desygner editor and your creativity!
Desygner features an online editor where you can design from your computer or cell phone.
Once you’ve created a free account in Desygner, you’ll have access to your profile where you can create unlimited projects and organize them as you like.
In your free Desygner account, you can see all your projects and designs:
- From your computer: using any web browser, or
- From your cell phone: by downloading the Desygner app at any time.
Designing on Desygner
In Desygner, you can add the following features to your designs:
- Text: you can choose among thousands of free fonts.
- Images: you can add your own images or choose among thousands of professional images from our comprehensive gallery.
- Icons: you can add or choose icons from our large collection to decorate your design.
- Shapes: you can use figures such as squares, circles, hearts, etc.
- You can create images with a transparent background.
- Once finished, you can resize your design to other dimensions.
- How do I upload an image?
- How do I change a background?
- How do I crop an image?
- How do I add or edit text?
Desygner has thousands of pre-made templates for your projects. You don’t need high-level design knowledge, as these templates are extremely easy to edit.
All templates are created using specific dimensions that are regularly updated for every design category, so you won’t have to worry about making one.
You can find templates for:
- Social Media Posts
- Cover Photos for Social Media
- Ad Banners
- Images for your Blog or Website
- Ad Materials
- Flyers or Banners
- Business Cards
- Restaurant Menus or Diplomas
- Covers for Ebooks, Discogs and Wattpad
If you like a template but it’s not customized enough for your business or your needs, don’t fret! All templates can be edited in their entirety, so you can change text, images, colors or icons and customize the template according to your needs.
With a free Desygner account, you’ll have access to a comprehensive editor both on the web and in the app. In addition, you’ll get access to a huge amount of free material that you can edit or copy to help create your designs.
In this way, you won’t waste time looking for resources or worrying about copyright violations.
- Thousands of professional and high-quality images.
- Hundreds of fonts and text shapes.
- Thousands of icons and editable shapes.
- Can I use my designs for my business?
- Can I sell Desygner templates?
Download, Print or Share
Once you’ve finished your design, it’s time to show it to the world.
You can download your designs for printing by using different files types, including Jpg, Pdf, Png or by sharing directly to social media, via email, Whatsapp and much more.
That’s not all!
The Desygner App has an integrated scheduling feature so you can automatically publish your posts or campaigns and save time.
- How do I print my design several times on the same page?
- How do I download my design with a transparent background?
- How do I schedule my designs to post to social media?
Learn the ins and outs of Desygner
We all have to start somewhere!
Desygner is a user-friendly design tool for non-designers. We’ll help you get to know our tool with the following first steps.
- How do I get started?
- Web Editor
- App Editor
- Import Content
- Download & Share
- Usage Rights
- Credits and Desygner Premium
- Setting up your account
In addition, our talented team works constantly on our Blog to create content, ideas or interesting trends to help with your designs or business strategy. You’re sure to find an article that will give you fresh ideas or help improve your skills.
- Top 6 Tips for your Linkedin cover photo
- How To Make A Thumbnail For Youtube?
- How to add text over an image like a pro?
- How to create an event poster design online?