How to make a birthday card online
Who doesn’t like getting a personalized card on their birthday?
Thanks to the Desygner card maker, designing amazing birthday cards is super easy. Congratulate that special somebody with images, icons, quotes and much more – just as they deserve!
1. Choose the birthday card template that you like best
Choose from professional birthday card templates to make a birthday card!
To start creating a birthday card, first choose a template that fits your idea. If you’re a more creative type, you can also create your card from a blank template.
Or choose a collage template and wow the birthday girl/boy
Who doesn’t like photo collages?
A collage of photos is sure to be a hit. Select the best photos and make that person say wow! To make a birthday card with collage, choose from one of our collage templates, upload your photos, replace them and ta-da!
2. Amazing birthday card backgrounds are awaiting you
Edit the default images or background!
To make a birthday card with amazing images, look for birthday card backgrounds in our free image bank.
1. Select the default image or background.
2. In the menu, click on “images.”
3. In the tab “copyright-free,” type birthday.
4. Choose your favorite image. The default image will be replaced immediately.
Add your own images
We all know that congratulating somebody on their birthday is something very special and maybe you want to do something more personal. That’s why you can add your own images! These photos will create a special connection between you and the birthday girl/boy.
1. In the main menu located at the top of the app, click on “images.”
2. Choose your favorite image from the gallery on your phone.
3. Let your creativity run wild with our birthday icon gallery
Adding icons to your birthday card will be unforgettable. Say happy birthday with a heart, animal or your favorite object, or something else that you like.
To make a birthday card with elements:
1. In the main menu, click on “elements.”
2. Select the category “parties.”
3. Choose your icon.
4. It’s time to print or download your new birthday card
It’s time for your birthday card to see the light of day!
How to download your card to your phone/laptop
Download your printable birthday card in high resolution so that it looks sharp. If you want it in high resolution, we recommend that you download it as a PNG. You can also download it as a JPEG.
1. Click on the arrow pointing down, located at the top of the editor.
2. Choose your design.
3. Select your format.
Print your birthday card like a pro
For your card to look the best possible, first remember to select the highest quality for your printer. If you want a more professional touch, you can buy special paper to print your card.
You can choose among:
- Coated paper: matte or glossy (usually used for cards)
- Adhesive paper: with it, you can stick your card anywhere, such as on a gift.
- Board paper: this paper is usually reserved for wedding invitations or communions, and is defined by its rough texture.
5. Share your birthday card and stun everybody on social media
Congratulate the birthday girl/boy on social media!
Nowadays it’s very common to congratulate people on social media. Why use one of those repetitive cards circulating online when you can create your own?
Once your card is finished:
1. Click on the “share” button located on the upper right-hand corner.
2. Select your design and the options for sharing it from your phone will appear below.
3. Select an option, add your social network and share.
We hope that you’ve liked this article. If so, don’t forget to share it!